- The Health Club that has it all, whether you want to get pampered, swim or practice your serve
- The irresistible menu at Anise - try the cumin-seasoned scallops for starters
- Kicking back in a plush robe and slippers in the glamorous rooms
- A day by the sea - the cliffs and beaches of the south coast are a short drive away
The Felbridge Hotel and Spa
Felbridge, West Sussex
A country spa break in West Sussex with breakfast. Some offers include afternoon tea or park-and-fly
‘Just like heaven’, sang The Cure. Admittedly Robert Smith was singing about a lady...but for the purposes of this little intro, just assume he was talking about the band's home county of Sussex. To the north of this rather lovely county lies the Felbridge Hotel and Spa, a four-star spa retreat in the town of East Grinstead.
A perfect blend of classic and contemporary luxury, this hotel certainly has the cool factor. Its sleek design has a 1930s feel to it with Art Deco shapes and a monochrome theme in the suites and throughout. Your room is super chic and jam-packed with thoughtful amenities. A gorgeous little courtyard garden is a gem for afternoon tea in the sunshine.
When it comes to relaxing, the hotel's spa and health club is the place to be. It offers a glamorous swimming pool, two tennis courts, a slick gym and so many spa and beauty treatments you will almost feel too relaxed…almost. Whether you are in the mood for casual dining or something a little fancier, the restaurants and stylish bar deliver the goods with fresh ingredients and plenty of great wine.
Our offers include either bed and breakfast, or if you're in the market for a bit of indulgence; bed, breakfast, afternoon tea and a spa treatment. Due to the handy proximity to Gatwick airport, we're also offering two park-and-fly options so you can park up at the hotel, having a relaxing night's stay before your holiday, full English breakfast the next morning, transfers to and from the airport and a safe place to leave your car whilst you jet off on holiday (hint, we have plenty of those too).
- For more information regarding the hotel location or spa facilities, please visit the hotel's own website
- Read guest reviews on tripadvisor.co.uk
- Compare our rates with those available elsewhere online, starting with booking.com - remember, our dinner, bed and breakfast offer includes a three-course evening meal for two and complimentary access to the spa
- For more information regarding East Grinstead and the nearby countryside, try eastgrinstead.gov.uk
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions